Christ’s love can be shared through us and with others simply by the love we show, the hope we provide, the gifts we give. You support 20 programs and ministries that serve the people of the Diocese of Richmond when you donate to the Annual Diocesan Appeal.
Through your prayerful, sacrificial gift to the Annual Diocesan Appeal, you are Sharing His Love with Others by:
• Welcoming, supporting and forming our seminarians as they discern their call to the holy priesthood
• Providing food, fuel for heating, as well as rent and shelter assistance for children, families, and the elderly across the Diocese
• Caring for our retired priests after giving their lives in service to the Church
• Assisting and enhancing our parishes in times of need or growth
• Fostering the faith of college students through fellowship, community, and Sacramental life
A prayerful, sacrificial donation today, makes you a leader in our Diocese and shows others they are supported by a loving community. Your generosity will keep the Lord present in our hearts as we share in His love with those most in need. Thank you for your support of this most important, most impactful opportunity for our Diocesan community.