GiveCentral Grows Your Capital Campaign Goals
We know that capital campaigns demand dedication and goals you work toward for months, maybe even years. This all-hands-on-deck project requires significant planning. An average campaign will need 3,000-5,000 follow-up tasks. We can help you reach your goals and dreams by managing and automating these tasks.
Telling your story, inviting greater participation & sharing your gratitude.
Making it easy for you and your donors to support your mission. We take care of the “plumbing” that supports personalization and ease of use.
With GC SmartQR added to your direct mail, you can push the communication you want in front of your donors.Learn More
GC SmartLinks can be created for your Annual Fund that you can email to your members.Learn More
The GiveCentral team is familiar with all 3000+ tasks and will walk you through this process and help you create your timeline while adding in expectations of deadlines. A solid timeline with deadlines is most effective when beginning any campaign to help everyone see a clear picture and remain focused on the end goal.
Having a good team in place is critical to your campaign's success. A team that is invested in your mission and goal will allow you to not only have various perspectives on your plans but will allow you to designate and assign tasks. We are also invested in seeing you reach your goal and will walk with you from start to finish.
Being locked in and focused on a goal with so many steps can take time and effort. We will help eliminate that by putting our GC SmartTools into action! We will compliment your charitable campaign goal and the works of your campaign consultants with our best-in-class AI, algorithms, and processes to increase engagement and donor giving.
Even after you've set your initial financial goals and donor targets, a lot of planning and testing needs to take place to ensure your campaign runs smoothly. Only 40% of the work is done once the pledges are complete. We will help test database integration, accounting integrations, location reporting, and donor reporting.
With a plan in place, your team is assigned and ready. Now, it is time to begin conversations with major donors. 50-70% of your funds will be raised during this phase. We will support your internal leaders and any outside campaign consultants with reporting and tracking as requested during this phase.
Your campaign is public, and you're at the part of your timeline where you will use our SmartTools to market to your donors through email, text, direct mail, and publications. Our GC SmartTools will help elevate your strategy through AI and our features to make donating simple while removing any donor friction. Did you know that less than 40% of your work is complete when you've met your goal for pledges? We will help walk with you to complete the remaining 60% of the work so that critical funds are available for your mission.
This phase focuses on ongoing donor communications as well as pledge completion. It is critical during this phase to have regular monthly communications with all donors regarding campaign status and gift follow-up. Automating this process with GC SmartQR and GC SmartLinks will help increase redemption by anywhere from 20% - 50%. This is often a phase where the follow-up effort involved is underestimated. What can happen is that $5,000 is collected from a $10,000 pledge.
From the beginning of your capital campaign, we will help make it easy for your donors and you to focus on relationship building. A single campaign is never the end. We need to ensure that as much effort is going into building and enhancing the relations as it is with collecting the pledges. This is an area where our SmartCommunciations can make all the difference. Understanding that relationship building is critical helps minimize donor burnout. We want you to succeed not only today but tomorrow.
We will cover all 100+ activities for $1,500/month. Try the first month for free.
Pay as you go.
To get started, email Edgar Barroso at firstname.lastname@example.org