The Catholic Ministries Appeal is the annual campaign to support
six local ministries that teach, feed, and heal.
All parishes of the Archdiocese of Cincinnati join together to invite participation in this vital appeal.
The CMA Supports Six Local Ministries
The six ministry areas supported by the CMA, along with percent allocations, are as follows:
• Catholic Charities & Catholic Social Services (21% of the total raised)
• Seminary and Vocations (27% of the total raised)
• Campus, Hospital, and Prison Ministries (20% of the total raised)
• Retired Archdiocesan Priests & Senior Clergy (19% of the total raised)
• St. Rita School for the Deaf (6% of the total raised)
• New Evangelization Programming (7% of the total raised)