Welcome to the School of St. Mary’s 103rd year! Celebrating the school’s centennial was a wonderful opportunity to reflect on our past achievements and also embark on our next 100 years with renewed vigor.
Contributions to the Annual Fund are fully tax-deductible and help offset operational expenses, provide bonuses to our teachers and offer tuition assistance to families. The Annual Fund campaign runs through June 30, 2020. Please check with your employer to see if they offer a matching gift program, which can double or triple your gift.
The School of St. Mary needs your help. Every gift will make a difference in what the school is able to achieve this year. We ask for your support of the Annual Fund campaign so that we may continue to provide a quality Catholic education that nurtures a deep love of God, the passion to learn, the calling to serve and the vision to lead.
Your faith and investment in the School of St. Mary is greatly appreciated. Thank you for your generosity and support.
Every penny that is donated to the Annual Fund STAYS at the school and goes directly to enhance our children's education.
Below are just a few examples of how donations go to work right away for our children:
- Curriculum and resource enhancements in technology, science and mathematics
- Teacher salaries, benefits and bonuses
- Technology improvements at both campuses
- Field trips (Botanic Gardens, Cernan Space Center, City of Chicago and many more)
- Guest speakers and student assemblies
- New robotics equipment for both the UGC and PGC students
- Tuition assistance to families