Our parish was established by Cardinal Mundelein, and our first Mass was celebrated in the New Trier High School auditorium on December 20, 1936 with 375 people present. The original Church (now the Gym) and the first wing of the school were built in 1939. Monsignor Burke, was our founding Pastor. Thanksgiving Day of 1939 was a great day of celebration for the Parish. Mass, for the first time, was celebrated in the new building which would house the temporary Church (and continues today as our Gym).
For more information about the history of Saints Faith Hope & Charity Parish, please click here